AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Get your body ready for a voice-over performance with a good warm-up.
- Present an emotional delivery and nail your client’s vision for their script every time.
- Avoid getting bored or hitting a low-energy slump when you’re in the studio.
- Deliver lists, numbers and addresses professionally, without becoming monotonous.
- Make efficient use of your time at the mic by developing five basic characters as the basis of your reads.
- Understand the principles of microphone technique and studio etiquette.
- Set up your own home studio from scratch with a closet booth.
- Perform a live recording, add music to your project and place audio into a video.
- Design and record your own professional demo.
- Manage your own vocal health with expert techniques.
ABOUT KEITH'S CLASS:
The truth is that you don’t need to have a great voice to succeed in the voice-over field and only 5% of the entire industry is commercial work. The other 95% is narration so this is the perfect niche in which to build a business and this class will show you how!
Voice over is all about storytelling but reading out loud is not always as easy as it sounds. However, with professional guidance and dedicated practice, reading can become a second-nature skill that you can expand into a lucrative career. This class will cover every aspect of the process including preparing your performance, building your studio, recording your voice over, adding music, taking consistent care of your voice and much more.
If you’re looking to develop a strong voice over business and start making money from the comfort of your own home, this class is a great place to start.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Background and helpful facts about the voice over industry to help you find your niche
- How to “speak to one person” as a targeting technique
- How to break down the delivery components of your voice-over performance
- Techniques to stay coachable, flexible, and keep your reads more interesting
- How to change your talking speed and use elongation for a greater impact
- How to use tongue twisters to eliminate tension and boost coordination
- How to use use feedback as an opportunity to collaborate with your client
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Freelancers who want to explore the world of voice over
- Voice over artists looking to enhance their skills and build their own home studio
- Entrepreneurs looking for an additional stream of income to do from home
- Anyone wanting to improve their presentation and communication skills
- Anyone wanting to start a professional voice over career
- Actors and singers wanting to branch into voice over
- All experience levels
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS:
Keith is a trained teacher, Fiverr Pro seller with 600+ five star reviews and sought-after artist with 1000s of successful voice over projects worldwide. His experience includes TV commercials, radio commercials, cartoons, YouTube videos, tutorials, Apps, websites and much more.