AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Know basic, intermediate and advanced HTML5 and CSS3.
- Create a complete professional webpage from scratch using Visual Studio Code.
- Make your site completely responsive so it adjusts to different browsers and devices.
- Use the Bootstrap 4 framework to build sites quickly and efficiently.
- Test your website thoroughly and check your code for errors.
- Customize your website with images, fonts, colors and buttons.
- Make your website live and upload via SFTP.
ABOUT DANIEL'S CLASS:
With users taking only 0.05 seconds to form an opinion of a website, skilled web developers are some of the most in-demand professionals in the world. Now, with dedication and an expert by your side, you too can enter the world of web design and start creating responsive sites that will impress an audience right away.
This class covers all of the basics you need to know about working with HTML and CSS so that you’re able to create any layout you want and ensure that your site will support all devices across mobile and desktop.
From the basics of creating your first html file to intermediate and advanced skills around forms, text, navigation and using Bootstrap 4 like a pro, this in-depth class will transform your skill set and equip you with the techniques to start building your own sites confidently.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to set up a folder, create your first html page and test it in a browser
- How to work with html tags, titles, descriptions, and diy tags
- All about HTML5 structure tags and elements
- How to color the background and add background images to your website
- Simple website text navigation
- How to add email buttons and Google Maps to your site
- How to work with nested div tags and get div tags onto one line using Flexbox in HTML and CSS
- How to create an Index Style page
- How to change the layout of a responsive website fo mobile vs desktop
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Freelancers wanting to start offering website building services
- Web designers wanting to learn how to make a site responsive
- Business owners wanting to take their brand online
- Entrepreneurs wanting to enhance their website
- Web programmers, front end and full stack developers wanting to diversify and enhance their skills
- Anyone wanting to start a career in building websites using HTML and CSS
- All levels of experience
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
An influential media designer, Advanced Adobe Certified Instructor and dedicated teacher to thousands of students for over 15 years. Daniel is a speaker and multi-award winner at the prestigious annual Adobe Max conference.