SEO Fundamentals: The Ultimate Framework
SEO Fundamentals: The Ultimate Framework
Intro- Course Overview01:28 2
What is a Search Engine, and how do they work05:40 3
What Kind of Work do SEO Practitioners Do02:01 4
Popular Tools for SEO05:55 5
The Evolution of Google's Algo03:24 6
Quiz: Chapter 2: SEO 101
Analysis Introduction03:09 8
Reporting your Findings02:51 9
Checking Google's Index04:12 10
Checking Google Search Console04:46 11
Setting up Crawler Tools04:47 12
Interpreting Crawler Tool Reports08:14 13
Interpreting Page Speed Tool Reports03:35 14
Checking Schema Markup02:57 15
Quiz: Chapter 3: Technical Analysis16
Content Audit - Introduction01:12 17
Basic Keyword Research03:34 18
How to Determine What Type of Content You Should Create03:31 19
Qualitative Content Audit03:25 20
How to Take Your Content Inventory07:55 21
Reviewing site Architecture03:54 22
Keyword Optimization06:29 23
Keyword Gap Analysis06:18 24
Keyword Opportunity Sizing06:24 25
Quiz: Chapter 4: Content Audit26
Competitive Link Audit05:24 27
How to Find Short Term Opportunities07:15 28
How to Check if a Domain Link is High Quality02:06 29
The -Oops Something Happened- Audit08:14 30
Quiz: Chapter 5: Link Audit31
Finding Great Contributors on Fiverr03:15 32
Finding Great Contributors with Ahrefs00:48 33
Finding Contact Info using NinjaOutreach03:42 34
Sending Emails Through NinjaOutreach05:24 35
Quiz: Chapter 6: Outreach36
SEO Project Management - Introduction00:52 37
Wireframing and Product Specs03:27 38
Reporting on the progress of your work using Asana05:38 39
A word on Weekly-Monthly Reporting08:21 40
Reporting Your SEO Impact04:01 41
Top Tips for Project Managers07:18 42
Quiz: Chapter 7: Project Management43
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Know what a search engine is and understand how it works.
- Build an expert SEO strategy from scratch.
- Understand the evolution of Google’s algorithm and how it works today.
- Create optimized online content and perform a qualitative content audit.
- Know your way around all of the most popular tools that SEO specialists currently use including free and paid options.
- Report the progress of our work to your stakeholders in a succinct way.
- Thoroughly check Google’s Index and Google Search Console.
- Set up Crawler Tools and interpret Crawler Tool reports.
- Perform a professional competitive link audit.
ABOUT CLEOSIE'S CLASS:
Every successful business drives traffic through Google and the first 5 organic results on the first page account for 67% of all search clicks. With so much at stake, you need to make sure that your website ranks number one every time in order to get noticed.
In this project-based class filled with expert tips & tricks for launching and scaling a successful SEO campaign, you’ll learn how to perform a professional technical SEO analysis, content audit and link audit. You’ll also learn the basic theory behind SEO, how Google’s algorithm works and how to perform in-depth research, analysis and reporting.
By the end of this class, you’ll know how to build and implement an expert SEO strategy from scratch to ensure that your site consistently ranks at the top.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- An overview of the basic principles of SEO theory
- How Google’s algorithm works for ranking web pages
- A professional framework for doing the job of an SEO specialist
- SEO project management principles including reporting your SEO impact
- Professional templates to report your SEO findings
- How to interpret page speed tool reports and check schema markup
- How to perform a keyword gap analysis and keyword opportunity sizing
- How to find high-quality contributors for your site and send mails through NinjaOutreach
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Marketing managers and reps needing to gain a solid handle on SEO
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in SEO
- SEO specialists wanting to improve on their skills
- Business and site owners wanting more organic traffic
- Web programmers, designers, front end and full stack developers looking to diversify their skillset
- All levels of experience
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS:
An SEO expert with 12+ years as an in-house specialist and consultant, Cleo is a successful entrepreneur and business owner with a focus on hiring and training freelancers to scale their organic marketing efforts.