AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Import, organize, and filter your images in Lightroom Classic CC.
- Use all of the tools in the development module to edit your images.
- Master advanced skills such as creating and importing presets, using color profiles, creating panoramas and HDR images, and fixing exposure and white balance automatically.
- Use advanced portrait editing techniques to enhance your portrait images.
- Navigate the map, book, slideshow, web, and print modules.
ABOUT PHILIP'S CLASS:
With visual content being such a huge part of our daily lives, being able to edit exquisite images like a pro is an in-demand skill that can skyrocket your career.
From importing and organizing photographs and using the tools in the development module to exporting high-quality images, this class covers everything you need to know to edit great-looking, impactful photographs.
The class also includes several complete edit process examples to demonstrate different styles of editing from start to finish. Join world-renowned expert, Phil Ebiner, as you go from absolute beginner to advanced Lightroom Classic CC user.
Note: This class is for Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and not Adobe Lightroom CC
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to organize your images using collections, ratings, flags, filters, and face tags
- How to crop and rotate your images as well as correct white balance, exposure, color, and saturation
- How to work with sharpening, noise reduction, lens corrections, and split tones
- How to apply graduated, radial, and brush adjustments, and work with range masks
- How to fix blemishes, whiten teeth, enhance eyes, change eye color and lipstick, contour faces, remove wrinkles, and smooth skin
- How to edit in different styles including night edits, portraits, products, nature, action, landscape, travel, architecture, aerial and much more
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- People who have no to little experience with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- Influencers and brands who use photographs and want to elevate their content
- Videographers, cinematographers, photographers and editors who want to learn how to edit images in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- E-commerce businesses who want to edit product shots for their websites
- Portrait photographers who want to learn basic portrait retouching
- Creative professionals who want to diversify their skillset
- People who need a refresher class on Adobe Lightroom Classic’s features
- Anyone wanting to learn how to use Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- Beginner to Intermediate
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Professional video and class creator, photographer and teacher to 1mil+ students. Phil has 10+ years of professional experience in the world of video & photography. He has created 1000+ videos and award-winning documentaries, and works from his home studio near LA.