AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Come up with brilliant video ideas.
- Plan your videos with a professional pre-production process.
- Know exactly which equipment to use to shoot exceptional quality videos.
- Understand the fundamentals of using your DSLR or Mirrorless camera to creating compelling videos.
- Shoot high-quality video content on your smartphone and webcam.
- Set up and shoot videos in your own home office.
- Record great screencast videos.
- Record audio with your computer.
- Know best practices for editing your videos and understand the post-production process and add basic graphics to your video.
- Add Use high-converting calls to action in your videos.
- Export the best quality videos for online viewing.
ABOUT THIS CLASS:
Creating high-quality, compelling video content is a great way to grow your brand online. However, it does require in-depth knowledge on elements such as planning, navigating equipment choices, setting up a studio, being comfortable in front of the camera, editing your video and exporting with the best settings for online viewing.
This class covers the entire video creation process from pre-production and shooting your own videos to editing, adding title cards, adding basic graphics and finding success on YouTube.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- All about the different types of video content that exist
- How to set up your own home “studio.”
- Cinematography basics like lenses, composition, exposure, framing, focus, stabilization, and lighting
- How to navigate sound and microphone options and record excellent sound in any environment
- How to be comfortable with filming yourself
- How to choose the best background for your videos
- How to use editing tools to cut a professional YouTube video
- How to create and design title cards for your videos
- Find and add engaging music for your videos
- Tips to grow your YouTube channel
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Brands and business owners who want to boost their online presence
- Entrepreneurs and e-commerce businesses who are looking to elevate their online content with high-quality video
- Marketing managers who want to diversify their skillset
- Content creators who want to brush up on their shooting and editing theory
- Brand strategists who want to add video to their clients’ marketing strategy
- Freelancers interested in creating brand videos for clients
- Digital nomads looking for work that they can do from anywhere
- Beginner to Intermediate.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Professional video and class creator, photographer and teacher to 1mil+ students. Phil has 10+ years of professional experience in the world of video & photography. He has created 1000+ videos and award-winning documentaries and works from his home studio near LA.
Cinematographer, camera operator, and photographer. Owns the production company Will Call. Produces video content for companies like Disney, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Diesel films, Nike, Whitney Eve Clothing, PredPol, and many others. Earned LMUs Panavision Cinematography award in 2008 and 2010.
Filmmaker, Photographer, Educator. Co-founder of the production company Will Call. Produces video content for companies like Disney, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Diesel films, Nike, Whitney Eve Clothing, PredPol, and many others.