Short on time? This class is available HERE as a Fast Class, exclusively for Creator Pass subscribers.
Learn wildlife and outdoor photography from one of the most prolific nature photographers of our time in The Art of Wildlife Photography with Tom Mangelsen.
Drawing lessons from his 40 years of observing and photographing the Earth's last great wild places, Tom will discuss the complex process behind his breathtaking wildlife photographs. You’ll learn:
- What it takes to be a great wildlife photographer
- How to capture wildlife in their natural environment
- The best places to find animals
- How to increase the visibility of your work
- The importance of respecting wildlife and wildlife ethics
Tom will cover the basics of gear and scouting and teach you how to think about lighting when capturing animals in the wild. Tom will also offer a critique images and portfolios submitted by viewers.
If you have a passion for outdoor photography and want to capture the spirit of wildlife in your camera, join Tom Mangelsen for this inspiring and educational class.