AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Tap into the 3 secrets to successfully marketing a service business and continue to benefit from them moving forward.
- Outsource the work needed to market your business with tools that actually work.
- Achieve new success milestones by connecting with the right audience.
- Reclaim your time from constant managing and posting on social media (this deserves a ‘like’).
- Understand if your efforts are benefiting your clients or your audience, and how to bridge the gap.
ABOUT TARA'S CLASS:
Likes. Retweets. Posts. Tags. Comments.
Living in the remote era doesn't mean you're doomed to spend hours on your business's social media, trying to figure out how to post a Story. If this doesn't make sense to you, you're in the right place. Keep reading.
Take a fresh approach to marketing strategies for small businesses with Tara McMullin’s insights and expertise. She’ll show you how to spend more time reaching the right clients, so you can spend more time doing the work you love, and less time spinning your marketing wheels.
Her input will help you not only add the right people to your business, but also reduce the amount of time needed to make these priceless connections. Let Tara show you just how easy it can be and start enjoying the benefits immediately.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Busy business owners who need to reframe how to find the right customers
- Mature professionals whose time is better spent running their business
- Eager businesses who want to ensure their time and efforts are connecting them to the right groups of people
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Tara McMullin is the founder of CoCommercial, a digital small business community for entrepreneurs serious about making money, impacting their communities, and transforming the lives of those they love. She’s also the host of Profit. Power. Pursuit., a podcast that takes you behind the scenes of successful small businesses. Entrepreneur named it one of 24 top women-hosted podcasts for business owners.
She’s the creator of Quiet Power Strategy®, a business design system that helps you break through the inevitable earning plateau, and a bestselling Money & Life instructor on CreativeLive. Tara’s work has been featured in Fast Company, Inc, DailyWorth, Forbes, and The Huffington Post.